아동의 기본심리욕구와 관련 요인에 대한 메타분석Meta-Analysis on Factors Related to Children's Basic Psychological Needs
- Other Titles
- Meta-Analysis on Factors Related to Children's Basic Psychological Needs
- 채은영; 정문주
- Issue Date
- 아동의 기본심리욕구; 메타분석; 효과크기; basic psychological needs; meta-analysis; correlation effect size
- 아동학회지, v.37, no.4, pp.83 - 99
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Objective: The purpose of this study was to analyze correlation effect size between Basic Psychological Needs (BPN) and factors affecting BPN.
Methods: This research was reviewed and synthesized systematically by meta-analyse. Fifty-eight published studies between 2008 and 2016 were sampled and the effect sizes were acquired.
Results: The major findings were as follows. In general, medium correlation effect sizes were found. Competency among sub-factors of BPN showed highest effects. Parental factor was more related to BPN than school and individual factors. Parenting behavior and family psychological backgrounds were the most crucial factors in the parental factors. School adjustment was the most critical factor in the school factors. In school grade, the elementary school was more related to BPN than junior high school and high school.
Conclusion: Based on these results, we suggest a number of components for parent-education programs, and information for future research.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 아동복지학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.