서울·경기 일부지역 대학생의 Take-out Food 이용실태A Study on the Take-Out Food Usage of University Students in Seoul and Some Regions in Gyeonggi-do.
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Take-Out Food Usage of University Students in Seoul and Some Regions in Gyeonggi-do.
- 유성은; 한영실; 주나미
- Issue Date
- Take-out Food; Franchise; Take-out Food; Franchise
- 한국식품조리과학회지, v.19, no.5, pp.546 - 554
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study was designed to identify the take-out food usage of university students in Seoul and Gyeonggi-do. Questionnaires were used to analyze these habits among 500 respondents. 1. The Frequency of Take-Out Food use: the greatest proportion of students useds take-out foods once or twice a week (33.8%). 2. The reasons for Take-Out Food use: fastness was the major reason (47.8%). 3. The day of the week for Take-Out Food use: the majority of the students used Take-Out foods regardless of the day (54.4%). 4. The time of day for Take-Out Food use: 6 8 p.m. for 31.6%. 5. The cost spent in each meal: 51.6% spent 3,000 to under 5,000 won. 6. The menus of Take-Out Food used: coffee was the most popular of all the take-out foods (43.6%). 7. Points considered when buying Take-Out Food: the majority of the college students thought tastes and quality of the foods were the most important considerations (51.0%). 8. The source of information about Take-Out Food: 43.4% of the students obtained information from their friends.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.