청소년의 예절수행 세대전이 및 가정생활건강성 - 어머니와 청소년기 자녀를 중심으로 -Adolescents' Proper Manners and Strengths of Family Life : Generational Transfer between Mothers and Adolescent Children
- Other Titles
- Adolescents' Proper Manners and Strengths of Family Life : Generational Transfer between Mothers and Adolescent Children
- 김경아; 이정우
- Issue Date
- 청소년(adolescents); 예절수행(proper manners); 가정생활건강성(strengths of family life); 세대전이(Generational Transfer); 청소년(adolescents); 예절수행(proper manners); 가정생활건강성(strengths of family life); 세대전이(Generational Transfer)
- 한국가정관리학회지, v.21, no.4, pp.79 - 92
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This research aims to verify the generation transfer of proper manners from mothers to adolescent children and the relationship between adolescents’ proper manners and strengths of family life. The data from 826 questionnaires (413 pairs of adolescents and mothers) were used for the final analysis. The findings of the study are summarized as follows:First, as for the extent of the implementation of manners of mothers and adolescent children, both parties generally abided by good manners, but a significant difference emerged in the patterns. Second, both mothers and adolescent children were influenced by psychological determinants of self-esteem, values of humanism, emotional intimacy between mother and child, and social support for the implementation of good manners. On the other hand, adolescent children were affected the most by the emotional intimacy with mothers. Third, children generally showed significant differences in their implementation of manners according to the manners their mothers. Fourth, there were significant differences in the strengths of family life for adolescent children depending on their implementation of manners. Fifth, when comparing the relative contribution of the mothers’ psychological determinants on strengths of family life and adolescent children’s psychological determinants on the implementation of manners, strengths of family life gained more credibility as more variables were added.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 대학 > 기초교양대학 > 기초교양학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.