부모지원을 위한 6Y Coaching 프로그램의 추후 효과성에 관한 연구A Study on the Follow-up Effects of a 6Y Coaching Program for Parents
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Follow-up Effects of a 6Y Coaching Program for Parents
- 이소희; 송금자; 김경미; 박현정
- Issue Date
- 부모코칭; 코칭프로그램; 코칭 능력; 코칭스킬; 6Y 코칭프로그램; parent coaching; coaching program; coaching capacity; coaching skills; 6Y coaching program
- 한국가족복지학, v.18, no.4, pp.625 - 656
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The aim of this study is to verify the follow-up effects of a 6Y coaching program for parents. This study is based on the firs-stage verification research, which developed the organization of a basic coaching program to help understand and utilize coaching skills easily. To achieve this purpose, this study sets two research issues. Firstly, does a professional group show follow-up effects after participating in a 6Y coaching program? Secondly, does mothers group show follow-up effects after taking 6Y coaching program? This study proceeded with the following method and procedure.
The first study revealed the efficacy of a 6Y coaching program in 20 professionals and mothers. This study verifies the sustainability of a 6Y coaching program by conducting a follow-up test after 6-7 months with the same 17 professionals and 18 mothers. The methods of this study are as follows: a Coaching Capacity Evaluation Sheet was used to check the effect of a 6Y coaching program, a semi-structured open-ended questionnaire was used to find out the utilization effect of a 6Y coaching program and in-depth interview was also utilized. The results showed that the professional group sustained listening skills and the mothers group maintained their listening skills, motivation skills and acknowledgment and celebration skills as an effect of the 6Y coaching program. In addition, in-depth interview revealed that the skills acquired from a 6Y coaching program are used in counseling and daily life.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 아동복지학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.