모듈식 해양생산영어 교재 개발 연구Developing Vocational English Textbooks for Marine Developing High Schools
- Other Titles
- Developing Vocational English Textbooks for Marine Developing High Schools
- 심지현; 나현미; 이유원
- Issue Date
- Vocational English; Vocational high school; Textbooks; Textbook formats; Modular textbooks; Communicative Language Teaching(CLT); English for Specific Purposes(ESP); Marine Production
- 수산해양교육연구, v.25, no.6, pp.1273 - 1284
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to develop vocational English textbooks for vocational high school,especially marine production high school. Vocational English is intended to increase English proficiency in the area of specific industry or jobs. Based on the review of the literature, the study established developed vocational English textbooks for marine production high school based on the modular system.
The developing process includes analysis for marine production job, marine production high school and current English textbook for marine production. Based on the analysis, this study developed English contents which marine production students utilize in not only school but also workplace. Also, this study suggests future research directions for effective development and use of the textbooks in the vocational high schools.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 인적자원개발대학원 > 인적자원개발학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.