Organic light-emitting diode microdisplay with a 32:9 aspect ratio for wide field of view
- Lee, H.; Cho, H.; Byun, C.-W.; Kang, C.-M.; Shin, J.-W.; Choi, S.; Kwon, B.-H.; Cho, N.S.; Cho, A.; Kim, H.; Cho, J.; Park, S.H.; Kim, M.; Park, S.-G.; Kim, Y.; Ha, J.; Kim, J.
- Issue Date
- Blackwell Publishing Ltd
- 32:9; Field of view; OLED; microdisplay; Pin mirrors
- Digest of Technical Papers - SID International Symposium, v.51, no.1, pp.153 - 155
- Journal Title
- Digest of Technical Papers - SID International Symposium
- Start Page
- End Page
- Microdiplay is one of critical factors to determine the performance of AR glasses. A white OLED with tandem structure have been developed for OLED microdiplays. The device has driving voltage of 6.9 V for 1,000 cd/m2 and maximum current efficiency of 19.5 cd/A. Using developed white OLED structure, we have successfully demonstrated a white OLED microdisplay with a 32:9 aspect ratio. This large aspect ratio can be helpful for improving field of view of AR glasses using a pin mirror lens. © 2020 SID.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > 전자공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.