Directionality of o-Phthalaldehyde adsorbed onto H-passiyated Si(100) Surface Characterized by NEXAFS and HRPES
- Kim, Ki-jeong; Yang, Sena; Kang, Tai-Hee; Kim, Bongsoo; Lee, Hangil
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- o-Phthalaldehyde; H-Si(100); HRPES; NEXAFS; 1-D Organic molecular line
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY, v.31, no.7, pp.1973 - 1975
- Journal Title
- BULLETIN OF THE KOREAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY
- Start Page
- End Page
- The electronic and adsorption structure of o-phthalaldehyde (OPA) on the H-Si(100) surface was investigated by using Near Edge X-ray Fine Structure (NEXAFS) and high resolution photoemission spectroscopy (HRPES). We confirmed that the OPA grown on the H-Si(100) surface showed good dependency with about 60 degree tilting angle using NEXAFS and a single O 1s peak by using HRPES. Hydrogen atom passivated on the Si(100) surface was found to be a seed for making one dimensional organic line that uses a chain reaction as the H-Si(100) surface was compared with the hydrogen free Si(100) surface.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 화학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.