Harmonized media service middleware using to emotional knowledge
- 이지혜; 김스베틀라나; 윤용익
- Issue Date
- harmony; emotional; media service; actual feeling; middleware
- International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing, v.3, no.1, pp.11 - 18
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Grid and Distributed Computing
- Start Page
- End Page
- In recent, service providers would like to support actual feeling services for internet users to give a satisfaction. Since web environments are changed more newly, internet users want to satisfy their needs. For offering the satisfaction to users, we suggest a middleware to give impressive media that is named Harmonized Media Service Middleware (HMSM). HMSM can support the harmonized media by using some emotional knowledge for each user. The harmonized media is constructed with media content, like videos, and emotional effects. The video content is made by individually user, so it has a just recorded data as simple media. However, because user wants to a feeling of satisfaction, it is necessary to offer multiple media which include emotional effects for user's impression. In this paper, we suggest a way to offer a middleware for actual feeling multiple media, called HMSM. HMSM analyzes the input media and then extracts the effects which have compatibility with the input media from emotional effect database. At the result, HMSM will be offer actual feeling service to satisfy user's needs.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > IT공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.