Proteomic analysis of time-dependant difference of protein expression profile changes during neuronal differentiation of mouse embryonic stem cells
- Shim, Jung Hee; Cho, Sun A.; Seo, Min Ji; Kim, Jung Hee; Ryu, Na Kyung; Yoo, Kyung Hyun; Yang, Moon Hee; Kim, Seyoon; Bahk, Young Yil; Park, Jong Hoon
- Issue Date
- KOREAN SOC MOLECULAR & CELLULAR BIOLOGY
- 2-DE; Differentiation; ES cell; Neuronal; Proteomic analysis
- MOLECULES AND CELLS, v.29, no.3, pp.239 - 244
- Journal Title
- MOLECULES AND CELLS
- Start Page
- End Page
- The study of ES cell-mediated neuronal differentiation allows elucidating the mechanism of neuronal development in spite of the complexity and the difficult accessibility. During the differentiation of embryonic stem cells into neuronal cell, the expression profiles in the level of protein were extensively investigated by proteomic analysis. These cells were analyzed for charges in proteome during the differentiation of ES cells by 2-dimensional electrophoresis (2-DE) and MALDI-TOF MS. Seven unique proteins were identified, some of which were differentially expressed at each stage. A complex system of neuronal differentiation can be activated in cultured embryonic stem cells and our two dimensional electrophoresis data should be useful for investigating some of the mechanism that regulates neuronal differentiation.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 생명시스템학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.