Transition-Metal-Free and Site-Selective Selenylation of Heterocyclic N-Oxides in Anisole as a Green Solvent
- Lee, Suk Hun; Kwon, Na Yeon; Lee, Ji Yoon; An, Won; Jung, Young Hoon; Mishra, Neeraj Kumar; Ghosh, Prithwish; Park, Jung Su; Kim, In Su
- Issue Date
- WILEY-V C H VERLAG GMBH
- Chalcogenation; Heterocycles; N-Oxides; Selenium; Transition-metal-free
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY, v.2020, no.31, pp.4886 - 4892
- Journal Title
- EUROPEAN JOURNAL OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY
- Start Page
- End Page
- Transition-metal-free and site-selective C-H selenylation of heterocyclic N-oxides with diselenides is described. This method can be also applied for the formation of C2-sulfenylated and C2-tellurinated quinoline derivatives. Notably, the simple reaction conditions with the use of anisole as a green solvent have been employed in this coupling reaction. Combined mechanistic investigations elucidate a plausible reaction mechanism of this process. The synthetic transformations demonstrate the utility of the developed method.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 화학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.