대학생의 환경친화적 소비의식과 자원절약행동에 관한 연구A Study on the Relationship Between Pro-environmental Consumption Consciousness and Resource Saving Behavior of University Students
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Relationship Between Pro-environmental Consumption Consciousness and Resource Saving Behavior of University Students
- 김경미; 계선자
- Issue Date
- Pro-environmental Consumption Consciousness; Consumption Characteristics of university students; Resource saving behavior; 환경친화적 소비의식; 대학생의 소비특성; 자원절약행동
- 한국가족자원경영학회지, v.14, no.4, pp.173 - 191
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to identify the relationship between pro-environmental consumption consciousness and resource saving behavior of university students.
This research has been conducted in 2005 through a written questionnaire with the students of a university in Seoul. After a preliminary research, the main research bas been executed in number of 616 copies. The date were analyzed by statistical methods such as frequencies, precentiles, means, the standard deviations, Crobach’s a coefficient, one-way ANOVA, and multiple regression analysis using SPSS statistics program.
The major findings of this study were as follows.
The pro-environmental consumption consciousness of the university students is the most important factor of doing resource saving behavior. The university students are the group that is going to take responsibility for a national economy and future society. Therefore, it is very important to educate them for establishing the rational consciousness of consumption in order to improve their consumption behavior and skills, because the consciousness formed in this period leads to the propensity to consume when they become adults.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 가족자원경영학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.