Exploring the Effect of Person-Organizational Values Fit on Turnover Intention of New Generation of Knowledge Employees: The Mediating Role of Job Satisfaction and Affective Commitment개인-조직 가치 적합성이 신세대 지식 종사자의 이직의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구 : 직무 만족도와 감정적 몰입도의 매개효과를 중심으로
- Other Titles
- 개인-조직 가치 적합성이 신세대 지식 종사자의 이직의도에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구 : 직무 만족도와 감정적 몰입도의 매개효과를 중심으로
- 장소룡; 초수봉
- Issue Date
- New generation of knowledge employees; Person-organizational value fit; Job satisfaction; Affective commitment; Turnover intention; China
- 경영컨설팅연구, v.22, no.1, pp.11 - 22
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study aims to identify what factors contribute to the social phenomenon of the high turnover rate among new generation of knowledge employees. In doing so, the paper explores the effect of person-organizational value fit on turnover intention of these employees and the mediating effect of job satisfaction and affective commitment in the relationship between person-organizational value fit and turnover intention. Using a sample of 300 educated post-1990s employees in China, our results indicate that both job satisfaction and affective commitment play a mediating role in the relationship between person-organizational value fit and turnover intention. Moreover, the results further demonstrate that job satisfaction positively affects affective commitment, indicating that person-organizational values fit can improve affective commitment and reducing turnover intention by influencing job satisfaction of the employees.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 경상대학 > 경영학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.