공학교육연구 논문지의 연구 동향 분석: 1998년-2021년까지Analysis on Research Trends from 1998 to 2021 of The Journal of Engineering Education Research
- Other Titles
- Analysis on Research Trends from 1998 to 2021 of The Journal of Engineering Education Research
- 최계원; 이영민
- Issue Date
- The Journal of Engineering Education Research; Characteristics in description; Research productivity; Lotka’s law
- 공학교육연구, v.24, no.6, pp.60 - 66
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The paper aimed to analyze research trends and productivity, targeting papers published for the past 24 years in The Journal of Engineering Education Research, For the research trend analysis, the content analysis was conducted and research productivity of authors was investigated through Lotka’s Law. The research subject were 897 papers published on The Journal of Engineering Education Research from 1998 to June 2021. Research findings are as follows. First, the pattern of writing showed that percentage of co-authors over 2 was higher than single author. Second, the authors were most likely to belong the university, followed by government agency, affiliated organization and Research institutes in universities. Third, the flow of records in giving paper showed that the number of continuants has decreased over time and only a few writers have presented their papers. Fourth, the analysis results on the research productivity discovered difference in actual figure and revised, theoretical one, which indicates that Lotka‘s Law was not applied to The Journal of Engineering Education Research. Based on findings as shown below, we suggested a series of plans to develop The Journal of Engineering Education Research and increase research productivity in future.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 사회과학대학 > 행정학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.