건축공간의 형상과 경계의 변화에 관한 연구A Study on the Modification of shape and Boundaries in Architectural Space
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Modification of shape and Boundaries in Architectural Space
- Issue Date
- Space; Volume; Modification; Shape; Boundary; 공간; 볼륨. 변화; 형상; 경계
- 한국실내디자인학회 논문집, v.30, no.5, pp.32 - 43
- Journal Title
- 한국실내디자인학회 논문집
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study macroscopically examines the modification in architectural space and attempts to systematically suggest what kind of process the contemporary architectural space has developed in terms of shape and boundary.
Furthermore, in order to analyze the categories of architectural systems that stimulated and induced changes in the shape and boundaries of architectural spaces in terms of architectural structures, forms, materials, experiences, design tools, various theories, and artistic needs, the flow of change in the shape of space is presented in diagrams. Through important examples, the geometrical shape and effect of architectural space were presented.
The case was presented as a plan, elevation, cross-section, and internal and external images, and the change of space was visually refined. The shape and boundary change of these spaces were integrated into a conceptual language and diagrammed. Finally, the modern architectural space was reconstructed through heterogeneity, diversity, and dynamism, and it developed into the trends of folding, landscape, and metamorphosis, which is an effort to define space organically, and the value of space through communication with nature and living energy.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 미술대학 > 환경디자인과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.