현대 건축디자인의 패러다임과 개념의 체계에 관한 연구 -거시적 관점에 의한 역사적 변화를 중심으로-A Study on the Paradigm and Concepts of the Contemporary Architectural Design
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Paradigm and Concepts of the Contemporary Architectural Design
- Issue Date
- 개념; 시스템; 패러다임; 언어; 아이어그램; Concept; System; Paradigm; Language; Diagram
- 한국실내디자인학회 논문집, v.30, no.4, pp.46 - 55
- Journal Title
- 한국실내디자인학회 논문집
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to analyse paradigm and concepts of the contemporary architectures from the macrosopic viewpoints of the architectural history. This study is to understand the constructive expression method and paradigm of contemporary architecture by illuminating macroscopically how the meaning of the architectural system in architecture has developed and changed through the history. This course examines theoretically how architectural systems have changed in the physical properties of structural systems and materials, in the aesthetics of forms, in the design process, in the establishment of the concept of space, and in symbolism and artistry. By analyzing the physical development, change of meaning, and expression system of architectural design from the classical to the contemporary architecture, This study can more clearly reveal the complex and informal paradigm of contemporary architectural design and the phenomena. In terms of content, architectural aspects and design changes were analyzed around former six categories ; structural system, form aesthetics, structurizinng of concepts, acceptance and control of architectural needs, theorizing space, art of symbol and sense. These analysis was presented as a diagram of architectural language, focusing on architectural theories and concepts, isms, and paradigms. Through the diagram, the elements that have the greatest influence on modern architecture were drawn across six categories. The driving forces of contemporary architectural design can be summarized as hybridization, dynamic energy, application to the environment, aesthetics of a new sense, computer and digital architecture, and atypical organism.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 미술대학 > 환경디자인과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.