수상레저스포츠 시설의 SNS 마케팅활동, 고객만족도 및 행동의도의 인과관계Causal relationship between social media marketing activities, customer satisfaction, and behavioral intention of water leisure sports facilities
- Other Titles
- Causal relationship between social media marketing activities, customer satisfaction, and behavioral intention of water leisure sports facilities
- 김민아; 이상일; 유현순; 황인선
- Issue Date
- water leisure sports facilities; SNS marketing activities; consumer satisfaction; behavioral intention
- 한국체육과학회지, v.30, no.3, pp.515 - 529
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to investigate the causal relationship between SNS marketing activities of water leisure sports facilities and consumer satisfaction and behavioral intention. To achieve the purpose of this study, after viewing and visiting the social media marketing activities of water leisure sports facilities, selecting water leisure sports participants as a population, a convenient sampling method using one facility in Gyeonggi-do and three windsurfing sites in Seoul. The survey was conducted from July to the end of August 2020. A total of 280 questionnaires were collected, but data from 269 questionnaires were used for actual analysis, excluding 11 questionnaires that were judged to be unfaithful. 24.0 and LISREL Ver. 8.52 A statistical analysis program was used to perform frequency analysis, reliability analysis, confirmation factor analysis, correlation analysis, and structural equation model analysis. The results obtained through the above analysis are as follows. First, it was found that social media marketing activities of water leisure sports facilities had a partially significant effect on customer satisfaction. Second, it was found that customer satisfaction with water leisure sports facilities had a significant effect on behavioral intention. Finally, it was found that playfulness among the social media marketing activities of water leisure sports facilities had an indirect effect on behavioral intention.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 체육교육과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.