머위 분말 첨가 쌀쿠키의 항산화 활성 및 품질 특성Antioxidant Activities and Quality Characteristics of Rice Cookie with Added Butterbur (Petasites japonicus) Powder
- Other Titles
- Antioxidant Activities and Quality Characteristics of Rice Cookie with Added Butterbur (Petasites japonicus) Powder
- 최희원; 심기현
- Issue Date
- butterbur; rice cookie; PCA; quality characteristics; antioxidant activity
- 한국식품영양학회지, v.34, no.1, pp.1 - 14
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study evaluated the antioxidant activity and quality characteristics of rice cookie with added butterbur powder in a ratio of 0, 5, 10, 15, and 20% to confirm the possibility of butterbur as a functional food. The moisture content, spread factor, leavening rate, and hardness of rice cookies increased with an increase in the amount of butterbur powder; whereas a decrease in the pH and baking loss rate was observed. The L and b values decreased as the amount of butterbur powder increased, but the value was the lowest when 5% of butterbur powder was added. The sensory liking score showed the highest preference for 10% butterbur powder regarding appearance, flavor, taste, texture, and overall preference. In the principal component analysis (PCA), the addition of 10% butterbur powder positively affected the measure of food acceptance in terms of organoleptic properties of butterbur. Besides, as the amount of added butterbur powder increased, the antioxidant activity of rice cookies increased. Based on these results, it appears that the addition of butterbur powder to rice cookies in a 10% ratio can produce rice cookies with excellent antioxidant activity, overall quality, and high preference.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 전통예술학과 > 전통식생활문화전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.