Current Progress in Nanotechnology Applications for Diagnosis and Treatment of Kidney Diseases
- Lee, SH (Lee, Sue Hyun); Lee, JB (Lee, Jung Bok); Bae, MS (Bae, Min Soo); Balikov, DA (Balikov, Daniel A; Hwang, A (Hwang, Amy); Boire, TC (Boire, Timothy C.); Kwon, IK (Kwon, Il Keun); Sung, HJ (Sung, Hak-Joon); Yang, JW (Yang, Jae Won)
- Issue Date
- ADVANCED HEALTHCARE MATERIALS, v.4, no.13, pp.2037 - 2045
- Journal Title
- ADVANCED HEALTHCARE MATERIALS
- Start Page
- End Page
- Significant progress has been made in nanomedicine, primarily in the form of nanoparticles, for theranostic applications to various diseases. A variety of materials, both organic and inorganic, have been used to develop nanoparticles with promise to achieve improved efficacy in medical applications as well as reduced systemic side effects compared to current standard of care medical practices. In particular, this article highlights the recent development and application of nanoparticles for diagnosing and treating nephropathologies.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 생명시스템학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.