Crystalline IrO2-decorated TiO2 nanofiber scaffolds for robust and sustainable solar water oxidation
- Ryu, WH (Ryu, Won-Hee); Lee, YW (Lee, Yang Woo); Nam, YS (Nam, Yoon Sung); Youn, DY (Youn, Doo-Young); Park, CB (Park, Chan Beum); Kim, ID (Kim, Il-Doo)
- Issue Date
- ROYAL SOC CHEMISTRY
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A, v.2, no.16, pp.5610 - 5615
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF MATERIALS CHEMISTRY A
- Start Page
- End Page
- Crystalline IrO2 nanoparticles immobilized on TiO2 nanofiber scaffolds as robust and sustainable oxygen evolving catalysts showed a high turnover number (TON: 322) and excellent recyclability (90% O-2 evolving after 10 cycles). The effects of the decoration position, crystallite size, loading amount of IrO2, and TiO2 scaffolds were investigated.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 화공생명공학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.