Construction of a non-overlapping panoramic mosaic in wireless multimedia sensor networks
- Kim, BW; Jung, JH; 김병규; 박동조
- Issue Date
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- IET IMAGE PROCESSING, v.6, no.1, pp.53 - 59
- Journal Title
- IET IMAGE PROCESSING
- Start Page
- End Page
- As a result of the rapid development of hardware whose operation has low power requirements, a great deal of interest has been shown in wireless multimedia sensor networks for various applications. In sensor networks in which the sensor nodes are distributed randomly and have low-power cameras, the fields of view of some adjacent sensor nodes may overlap. The authors introduce a scheme for constructing a non-overlapping panoramic mosaic by transmitting partial images. In particular, a solution of the joint cost function for network lifetime and video quality is used to select the boundary lines between adjacent images. The experimental results show that the proposed scheme increases the network lifetime while providing better video quality.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > IT공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.