How to Develop Future Internet Medical Care? : A Case Study of China
- Sha-Sha SHEN; 초수봉
- Issue Date
- Internet Medical Care; Internet Hospital; Telemedicine; Online Healthcare; China
- East Asian Journal of Business Economics, v.10, no.4, pp.65 - 74
- Journal Title
- East Asian Journal of Business Economics
- Start Page
- End Page
- Purpose – With the increasing medical demands of the public, the development of future Internet medical care has come to represent a major problem. Therefore, the purpose of this study is to discuss future development strategies for Interne medical care while taking China’s Internet hospitals as an example case.
Research design, data, and methodology – This study conducted a case study of China’s Internet hospitals to summarize the fundamental problems faced by Internet hospitals and propose future development strategies to overcome these problems for Internet medical care.
Result – Although Internet hospitals have been regarded as the ultimate product of Internet medical care, from the perspective of the government, medical institutions, platforms builders and maintainers, and patients, they still face some basic issues.
Conclusion – This study concludes that the government and medical institutions play an important role in the future development of Internet medical care and suggests that the government should make overall plans for the policies and standards and should play the main role in enhancing the public trust in Internet medical care, while medical institutions should take steps such as seizing policy opportunities, driving online and offline collaborations, and constructing suitable evaluation systems to promote the development of Internet medical care.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 경상대학 > 경영학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.