상담회기평가에 영향을 미치는 내담자의 작업동맹특성 분석A Study on the Analysis of the Working Alliance Characteristics of the Client on Session Evaluation Questionnaire
- Other Titles
- A Study on the Analysis of the Working Alliance Characteristics of the Client on Session Evaluation Questionnaire
- 정은미; 이소희
- Issue Date
- 청소년복지연구, v.6, no.1, pp.89 - 102
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study analyzed working alliance characteristics of the youth client on session evaluation questionnaire. The results were as follows.
First, the subjects of the inquiry were generally high score in the working alliance characteristics and session evaluation.
Second, working alliance characteristics were related with session evaluation questionnaire, r=.420. The stepwise multiple regression analysis was executed to know the relative influencingpower of the each dimension and each variable on the session evaluation. The influencing power on the session evaluation was signigicant in the degree of "p<.001". In the subordinate fields, the motivation of counselling and the self-esteem were emerged in the order of high influencing power.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 아동복지학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.