Investigating the perception of the elderly on the future of labour market
- Jang, Ha Yeon; Lee, Young Min
- Issue Date
- Inderscience Publishers
- International Journal of Trade and Global Markets, v.13, no.1, pp.71 - 80
- Journal Title
- International Journal of Trade and Global Markets
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study aims to explore the future labour market, which faces significant changes, using Q methodology. The Ken-Q Analysis program was used to analyse the result. The results found that elderly workers' perceptions about the future labour market can be divided into four categories: 'positive future acceptance', 'pessimistic human-machine collaboration', 'pessimistic job polarisation', and 'ultra-pessimistic frustrated job seeker'. Based on the study results, the study seeks to suggest directions for Korea's employment policies to brace for the future labour market and suggest implications for international countries to develop for new employment policy.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 사회과학대학 > 행정학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.