학교사회사업가 역할에 대한 진로상담교사와 사회복지사의 인식비교A comparison of the school Social worker's role as it is perceived by the counseling teacher and the Social worker
- Other Titles
- A comparison of the school Social worker's role as it is perceived by the counseling teacher and the Social worker
- 최유미; 이소희
- Issue Date
- 청소년복지연구, v.1, no.2, pp.99 - 113
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study is to investigate and compare the perception of the school social worker's role from the view point of both the counseling teacher and the social worker who are part of the school work team.
The results of this study were as follows;
First, both counseling teachers and social workers showed high interest and understanding of the school social work. Second, both social welfare and counseling majors are preferred as suitable educational backgrounds for schools social workers. Those with two degrees-or more were most welcome. Third, there were meaningful differences in the perception of the school social worker's role as viewed by of counseling teachers and social workers. Fourth, both counseling teachers and social workers have an extensive understanding of the role of school social workers; however, the social workers showed more interest than did counseling teachers.
- Files in This Item
- There are no files associated with this item.
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 아동복지학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.