국내 다빈도 가공식품 중 볶음밥류의 영양성분 함량 비교Comparison of the Nutritional Composition for Bokkeumbap Products in High-Frequency Processed Foods in the Republic of Korea
- Other Titles
- Comparison of the Nutritional Composition for Bokkeumbap Products in High-Frequency Processed Foods in the Republic of Korea
- 정의환; 차승현; 김병희; 윤성원; 김인환; 천지연; 이기택; 김영화; 신의철; 서동원; 이삼빈; 이준수; 장금일
- Issue Date
- high-frequency; processed food; bokkeumbap; nutrient composition databa
- 한국식품영양학회지, v.32, no.6, pp.589 - 597
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- In this study, 70 kinds of nutritional composition for five bokkeumbap products(spicy chicken, shrimp(saeu), haemul, nakji, and barbecue bokkeumbap) in high-frequency processed foods were analyzed. Raw data of intake amounts were collected from the 7th Korea National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey. Regarding proximate composition, spicy chicken bokkeumbap had lower water content and higher carbohydrate content than other bokkeumbaps, resulting in the highest total calories. The proximate composition of other bokkeumbaps were all distributed within a similar range. Vitamin content differed according to ingredients added to the bokkeumbaps. Haemul bokkeumbap had high content of vitamins B1 and B2, nakji bokkeumbap had high content of vitamin C and β-carotene, and barbecue bokkeumbap had high content of total niacin, folic acid, and vitamin A. For mineral content, barbecue bokkeumbap showed the highest content distribution, while nakji bokkeumbap showed the lowest content distribution. Regarding fatty acid and fat content, the highest content of fatty acids, saturated fats, and trans fats was detected in shrimp(saeu) bokkeumbap. For amino acid content, barbecue bokkeumbap showed highest content distribution. These results can be used as salient basic data for a food nutrient composition database and to significantly contribute to consumers’ health.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.