프랜차이즈 커피 전문점의 프로모션 종류가 고객 만족도와 행동의도에 미치는 영향Effect of Promotion Type on Customer Satisfaction and Behavioral Intention in Franchise Coffee Shop
- Other Titles
- Effect of Promotion Type on Customer Satisfaction and Behavioral Intention in Franchise Coffee Shop
- 남아영; 윤지영
- Issue Date
- customer satisfaction; behavioral intention; promotion; franchise coffee shop
- 한국식품영양학회지, v.31, no.1, pp.173 - 184
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This research was conducted to examine coffee shop customers’ preference and satisfaction by different types of promotion. Research samples ware adults with experience of any form of coffee shop promotion (n=209). Descriptive statistics, Chi-square, t-test and one-way ANOVA were used to analyze the relations among variables. Results showed that 'free coupon' was the most preferred ones. SNS was the most frequently used search method for coffee shop coupon promotion information. The most preferred event promotion was 'freebies', and preference levels were significantly different by age and employment status. 'Barista experience' was ranked highest in preference among cultural experience events.
Drinking coffee was the most important purpose of visiting coffee shops, especially among unemployed, twenties, and women respondents. Coupon was evaluated the highest in usefulness and satisfaction among the three promotion methods.
Event and cultural experience were preferred more by respondents in their twenties than those in their thirties. Results indicated that all promotion strategies are effective for increasing customer satisfaction and for inducing revisit. Findings also showed that preference for promotion was affected by customer characteristics such as age and gender. Therefore, coffee shops should consider using the most effective and attractive promotion strategy for their target market, while maintaining a consistent service quality level to fulfill customer expectation.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 문과대학 > 문화관광외식학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.