발레 수업에서 자기평가 및 교차평가를 통한 상호소통에 관한 연구Self and cross-evaluation as means for interactive communication in ballet curriculum
- Other Titles
- Self and cross-evaluation as means for interactive communication in ballet curriculum
- Issue Date
- 발레수업; 자기평가; 교차평가; 상호소통; ballet curriculum; interactive writing; dance as means of communication
- 한국무용교육학회지, v.31, no.1, pp.5 - 23
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this research was to explore the value of interactive communication through self and cross-evaluation during ballet curriculum. Furthermore, it aimed to propose a teaching method which effectively captures such interactive value. For the qualitative evaluation, triangulation method was used to analyze the responses collected from the participants, and it concluded the following. First, self and cross-evaluation helped participants understand the theoretical basis of each movement and led to an overall improvement in performance, serving a complementary role in a deeper understanding of dance. Second, the positive influence was elicited when the interactions were focused on facilitating the communication.
To summarize, the act of self and cross-evaluation served to enable as well as to reflect a successful educational outcome. Further studies should be conducted on the specific ways to teach ballet classes based on the interactive processes.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 무용과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.