어린이집 이용 부모의 역할 책임에 대한 부모의 인식과 실행 차이Differences Between Parental Perceptions and Practices of Parental Role Responsibilities for Children Enrolled in Preschools
- Other Titles
- Differences Between Parental Perceptions and Practices of Parental Role Responsibilities for Children Enrolled in Preschools
- 황옥경; 정연아; 송미령; 명준희
- Issue Date
- parental role responsibility; parental perceptions and practices; preschools
- 한국보육지원학회지, v.15, no.6, pp.1 - 19
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Objective: This study aims to examine the level of parental perceptions and practices on parental role responsibilities for children enrolled in preschools and to verify the differences.
Methods: A total of 301 parents whose children were attending preschools participated in this study. The collected data were analyzed for frequency, factor analysis, and reliability. In addition, the t-test and the Importance-Performance Analysis (IPA) were performed.
Results: First, there are relatively high levels of perception and practices of parental role responsibilities. Second, parental perception of parental role responsibilities is higher than the level of actual performance. Third, although parents were highly aware of their role responsibilities, there is a great expectation of the role of preschools for the development of the social competence of children. Fourth, parents value the level of practice of role responsibilities in preschools relatively high.
Conclusion/Implications: Support systems are needed to reduce the gap between parental perception and practice of their role responsibilities for children enrolled in preschools.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 특수대학원 > 교육대학원 > 유아교육전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.