직장인 여성들의 모바일을 통한 색조화장품의 구매행동Mobile Purchasing Behaviors of Colored Cosmetics by Working Women
- Other Titles
- Mobile Purchasing Behaviors of Colored Cosmetics by Working Women
- 강수경; 김민신
- Issue Date
- Mobile; Mobile shopping; Colored cosmetics; Colored cosmetics purchasing
- 대한미용학회지, v.15, no.3, pp.361 - 369
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study was to investigate mobile purchasing behaviors of color cosmetics, especially for female workers in their 20s and 40s and provide basic data to analyze strategic marketing to support the expansion of mobile marketing for color cosmetics. The survey was conducted by random sampling of women in their 20s and 40s living nationwide. A total of 317 questionnaire collected for approximately two weeks was used as statistical verification material. This study identified that convenience, price and information shared affected decisions to purchase color cosmetics through mobile technology and that information had the greatest impact on purchasing decisions as mobile technology is: i) available anytime, anywhere, ii) is easy to pay with FinTech, iii) offers various customer reviews and iv) are lower priced than offline locations. When asked about the advantages of mobile color cosmetics purchases, the majority of research subjects answered that ‘mobile shopping offers great discounts such as coupon’, followed by ‘satisfying price’ and ‘availability at any time.’ Thus, such advantages (eg, lower price than offline, shopping regardless of time) affected consumers’ cosmetic purchasing behaviors. When asked about the disadvantages of mobile purchasing of color cosmetics, the majority answered that ‘they’re not able to use’ followed by “exaggerated advertisement” and “colors that look different on screen.’ Thus, it is necessary to set up marketing strategies (eg, review by influencers who could increase confidence, pop-up stores) so as to replenish products with low credibility as the research subjects cannot test themselves. The majority answered ‘it is necessary to control exaggeration in advertisement’ when asked about the color cosmetics on mobile. Therefore, it appears that the delivery of factual advertising information and customer reviews on SNS and blogs that decreased credibility due to exaggerated advertisement are critical.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 원격대학원 > 향장미용학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.