Validation of Effective Therapeutic Targets for ADPKD Using Animal Models
- Woo, Yu Mi; Ko, Je Yeong; Lee, Eun Ji
- Issue Date
- SPRINGER-VERLAG SINGAPORE PTE LTD
- PKD; Animal model; Therapeutic target
- CYSTOGENESIS, v.933, pp.71 - 84
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Various polycystic kidney disease (PKD) animal models including Pkd1- or Pkd2-deficient mice have been developed and efficiently utilized to identify novel therapeutic targets as well as elucidate multiple mechanisms of cyst formation in PKD. Based on several successful in vivo studies, preclinical approaches using PKD animal models would shed light on the development of potential therapeutic strategies for PKD. Here, we provide an update on the current evidence obtained by the in vivo evaluation of PKD therapeutic candidates and discuss the effect of therapeutic targets.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 생명시스템학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.