무용수 체력과 웰니스 영역과의 회귀분석Regression Analysis of Dancers' Fitness and Wellness Dimensions
- Other Titles
- Regression Analysis of Dancers' Fitness and Wellness Dimensions
- 손보람; 조정호
- Issue Date
- Dancers; Fitness; Dimensions of Wellness; Regression Analysis
- 한국체육과학회지, v.28, no.1, pp.981 - 993
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study aims to analyze the relationship between dancers’ fitness and their wellness dimensions using regression analysis. Data were collected by surveying 110 dancers from middle and high schools, universities, and graduate schools after identifying the sample. One Gate, a TestWell survey, measures anaerobic exercise capacity using Wingate Anaerobic peak power[PP], Average Power[AP], Fatigue Index[FI]), cardiovascular endurance(PEI), flexibility, body composition, body fat mass(BFM), body mass index (BMI), percentage body fat(PBF), lean body mass(LBM), and cellular water. For statistical analysis, the study used t-test, one-way ANOVA, Fishers Least Significant Difference(LSD) test, Simple Linear Regression, and Multiple Linear Regression. The results revealed that the variables affecting the spiritual and emotional dimensions of wellness showed a significance difference in intra/extra cellular water, skeletal mass, and career (p<.05). The variables affecting the intellectual dimension of wellness showed a significant difference in body mass index(BMI)(p<.05). The variables affecting the physical dimension of wellness showed a significant difference in physical efficiency index(PEI), percentage body fat(PBF), and career (p<.05). Ultimately, dancers’ perception of wellness affects their physical dimensions.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 이과대학 > 체육교육과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.