Design of Efficient Key Video Frame Protection Scheme for Multimedia Internet of Things (IoT) in Converged 5G Network
- Lee, Jong-Hyeok; Hong, Gwang-Soo; Lee, Young-Woon; Kim, Chang-Ki; Park, Noik; Kim, Byung-Gyu
- Issue Date
- Multimedia-centric IoT; Quality of service; Ultra high quality video; 5 generation (5G) convergence network; Key frame protection
- MOBILE NETWORKS & APPLICATIONS, v.24, no.1, pp.208 - 220
- Journal Title
- MOBILE NETWORKS & APPLICATIONS
- Start Page
- End Page
- To guarantee the quality of video data into fast-responding transmission and high resolution output video using cost effective video processing is desirable in many services including Internet of Things (IoT) applications. The goal of this study is to develop a transmission method to improve a quality of service (QoS) to support for various multimedia contents with high quality on 5 generation (5G) convergence network. The main motivation is based on video feature and dependency between frames and blocks in coding structure. First, we investigate the existing methods and analyze them into some classes. From the analyzed result, we propose a priority-based key frame protection method for improving QoS of in 5G convergence network.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > IT공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.