Design of voice to text conversion and management program based on google cloud speech API
- Choi J.; Gill H.; Ou S.; Song Y.; Lee J.
- Issue Date
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Android; Google cloud speech API; Voice record; Web
- Proceedings - 2018 International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence, CSCI 2018, pp.1452 - 1453
- Journal Title
- Proceedings - 2018 International Conference on Computational Science and Computational Intelligence, CSCI 2018
- Start Page
- End Page
- Sexual crime, including sexual harassment and sex assault, is prevalent. In particular, the number of reported cases of sexual crimes occurring in the workplace is steadily increasing. Victims of sexual crime are required to prove the fact of the damage, but it is not easy to prove the evidence, so the sex offenders are often not punished properly because of insufficient evidence. In this paper, we design a recording service called CCVoice. It uses mobile devices to record everyday life. At the same time, it converts the recorded file to text using Google Cloud Speech API and save the text file. Therefore, it is possible to easily obtain voice evidence when a user is suddenly sexually abused such as sexual harassment or sex assault. © 2018 IEEE.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > IT공학전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.