MPN-PCR 방법을 이용한 Vibrio vulnificus 균수 정량분석Quantitative Cell Count of Vibrio vulnificus Cells Based on MPN-PCR Method
- Other Titles
- Quantitative Cell Count of Vibrio vulnificus Cells Based on MPN-PCR Method
- 장유미; 박슬기; 정희진; 이장원; 윤요한; 박권삼; 신일식; 김영목
- Issue Date
- Injured cell; MPN-PCR; Quantitative cell count; Vibrio vulnificus
- 한국식품위생안전성학회지, v.33, no.5, pp.412 - 415
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The objective of this study was to establish a quantitative count method of Vibrio vulnificus cells. Plate count method is often used to count the number of V. vulnificus cell using thiosulfate citrate bile salts sucrose (TCBS) agar plate. However, this method is unsuitable for counting V. vulnificus cells due to growth inhibition and cell injuries in TCBS medium. In this study, we suggested a most probable number-polymerase chain reaction (MPN-PCR) method using alkaline peptone water medium for quantification of V. vulnificus. This MPN-PCR method showed 2 log higher cell number than TCBS agar plate method. Similar result were also found in the control using, Luria-Bertani agar containing 2% NaCl. Thus, this MPN-PCR method can be used an sensitive method for quantitative count of V. vulnificus cells in fish and shellfish samples.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.