무궁화 초콜릿의 품질특성 및 항산화활성Quality Characteristics and Antioxidant Activity of Chocolate with Mugunghwa (Hibiscus syriacus L.)
- Other Titles
- Quality Characteristics and Antioxidant Activity of Chocolate with Mugunghwa (Hibiscus syriacus L.)
- 김미정; 진소연
- Issue Date
- Hibiscus syriacus; chocolate; Mugunghwa; antioxidant activity; quality characteristics; sensory evaluation
- 한국식생활문화학회지, v.33, no.4, pp.330 - 336
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study was conducted to determine the mixing conditions for Hibiscus syriacus L. chocolate depending on different addition ratios of Hibiscus syriacus L. and examine functionality in order to use Hibiscus syriacus L., which has excellent functionality and symbolizes Korea. To accomplish this, Hibiscus syriacus L. chocolate was manufactured by adding 0%, 2.5, 5, 7.5, and 10% of Hibiscus syriacus L. powder from the ‘Samchulli’ (Hibiscus syriacus ‘Samchulli’, which has reddish pink flower with red eye spot: SKK 14-2-72) variety to a coverture of white chocolate after which the antioxidant activity and quality characteristics were analyzed. As the amount of Hibiscus syriacus L. powder added to the chocolate increased, the chocolate color became darker, the pH decreased, and the sugar content and hardness increased. As a result of the sensory evaluation, the degree of preference increased as the amount of added Hibiscus syriacus L. powder increased to 7.5%. The degree of preference for color and flavor was the highest in the 5% added group, but the overall preference was 7.5% added chocolate. These findings demonstrate that adding Hibiscus syriacus L. powder to chocolate can increase chocolate functionality and preference and that there is a high possibility of Hibiscus syriacus L. chocolate development.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 전통예술학과 > 전통식생활문화전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.