Au ion-mediated self-assembled tyrosine-rich peptide nanostructure embedded with gold nanoparticle satellites
- Lee, Namhun; Jang, Hyung-Seok; Lee, Minwoo; Kim, Young-O; Cho, Hong-Jun; Jeong, Dae Hong; Shin, Dong-Sik; Lee, Yoon-Sik; Lee, Dae-Won; Lee, Sang-Myung
- Issue Date
- ELSEVIER SCIENCE INC
- Tyrosine-rich peptide (TRP); Self-assembled nanostructure; Gold nanoparticle; LSPR; SERS
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY, v.64, pp.461 - 466
- Journal Title
- JOURNAL OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING CHEMISTRY
- Start Page
- End Page
- We report a gold ion-mediated self-assembled tyrosine-rich peptide (TRP) spherical nanostructure with gold nanoparticle (AuNP) satellites (YC7@Au-sat). We clarified that non-reduced gold ions, coordinated with TPRs are not only one another critical driving force for TRP spherical self-assembly together with instant thermal transition, but also play a key role to determine the spherical shape of TRP nanostructures. Furthermore, the pH and the concentrations (buffer, peptides, and AuCl4-) are considered as important parameters to obtain optimal YC7@Au-sat nanostructures. In addition, plasmonic properties of YC7@Au-sat nanostructures were investigated for localized surface plasmon resonance (LSPR) and surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS) applications. (C) 2018 The Korean Society of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry. Published by Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 공과대학 > 화공생명공학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.