외현적 공격성과 관계적 공격성 집단의 특성: 복지시설 심리장애 아동ㆍ청소년을 대상으로The Characteristics of the Overt Aggressive Groups and Relational Aggressive Groups: For Children and Adolescents with Psychological Disorders in Foster Care
- Other Titles
- The Characteristics of the Overt Aggressive Groups and Relational Aggressive Groups: For Children and Adolescents with Psychological Disorders in Foster Care
- 신민진; 하은혜
- Issue Date
- foster care; overt aggression; relational aggression; anxiety; depression
- 아동복지연구, v.16, no.1, pp.1 - 19
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study was to classify the subtypes of aggression in children and adolescents living in foster care to confirm the characteristics of overt aggression and relational aggression. The research sample included a total number of 848 children and adolescents with psychological disorders in foster care. When exploring the differences in the mean of each subtype of aggression, the results varied according to age and gender. As a result of confirming the differences of problem behaviors according to aggressiveness in four groups, the overtly–relationally aggressive groups showed the highest score and all the problem behaviors were serious. In terms of externalizing problems, the overt aggressive groups had more problematic behavior than the general groups. In terms of internalizing problems, the relational aggression groups had higher scores than the general groups.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 아동복지학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.