식생활교육 프로그램의 중요도-만족도 분석 - 서울․경기 식생활교육 프로그램 참여자를 중심으로 -Importance-Satisfaction Analysis of a Dietary Life Education Program - Focusing on Dietary Life Education Program Participants in Seoul and Gyeonggi -
- Other Titles
- Importance-Satisfaction Analysis of a Dietary Life Education Program - Focusing on Dietary Life Education Program Participants in Seoul and Gyeonggi -
- 박숙현; 정희선
- Issue Date
- dietary life education; importance-satisfaction; application in real life
- 한국식품영양학회지, v.31, no.2, pp.284 - 292
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study was conducted to determine the elements that are required and that need improvement in the contents of dietary life education and the educational environment by analyzing the importance-satisfaction of a dietary life education program for dietary life education trainees. The results of the rank test for the satisfactory elements of dietary life education were in the order of competence of instructors, educational contents, time of education, educational environment and affordability of tuition. The importance-satisfaction analysis of the contents and construction of the dietary life education program showed that “suitable contents for the theme of the class”, “contents and construction of practice class”, “diversity of practice menu” and “diversity of educational contents” had high importance and satisfaction scores and therefore, could be maintained at their current levels. Meanwhile, “adequacy of class time” and “contents and construction of theory class” showed low importance and satisfaction scores, requiring a little effort. Whereas, “time and construction of group practice”, “structure of textbook for class” and “duration of course and number of classes” showed relatively low satisfaction compared to importance, requiring major efforts for improvement. Similarly, analysis of the lecture element from dietary life education showed that “professional lecture by instructors”, “lectures suitable for themes” and “lecture applicable in real life” had relatively low satisfaction compared to importance, requiring major efforts for improvement. In addition, analysis of the educational environment from dietary life education showed that “adequacy of lecture room space”, “cooking equipment”, “diversity of cooking utensils” and “sanitary condition of cooking utensils” also require major efforts for improvement.
Therefore, dietary life education should not be executed with a simple delivery of knowledge but with both theory and practice classes to increase its application in real life, and active and specific efforts are required to nurture professional instructors and establish educational strategies.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 전통예술학과 > 전통식생활문화전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.