소비자 활동 지표를 통한 국내외 스포츠, SPA 패션 브랜드의 페이스북 활용 사례연구Case Study of Using Facebook of Each Type of Internal and External Sports and SPA Fashion Brands
- Other Titles
- Case Study of Using Facebook of Each Type of Internal and External Sports and SPA Fashion Brands
- 김상아; 이승희
- Issue Date
- 사례연구; 페이스북; 패션 브랜드; 소비자 활동 지표; 중점 프로모션 방향; Case study; Facebook; Fashion brands; Customer index; The direction of focused promotion
- 한국의류학회지, v.39, no.3, pp.337 - 352
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This study selected a case study method conforming to qualitative research in order to analyzed how each type of fashion enterprises uses SNS in-side of fashion marketing based on content the researcher monitored and selected from the Facebook website for each enterprise. The standard to select fashion brands in this study is a graded list made based on ranking 5 analysis sites on social media (Socialbakers, socialDigm, Pulse K, BigFoot9, L2). The researcher sorted and then analyzed 2 brands that have many fan joiners and followers among fashion brands that were ranked top of the graded list, work in Facebook animatedly, and had representativeness in each type (SPA, Sports Brands). The study was conducted from January 2013 to March 2013, and the index of Facebook consisted of 3 kinds of elements (comment, like, and share). Each numerical value was counted to decide the monthly ranking. Content analysis was divided into public relations about brand, public relations about products, and customer participation and activities; consequently, the researcher investigated which content was post conforming to the ranking. The study analyzed the analysis results of each brand derived through the method of study compared to other brands. The results are as follows. In case of SPA brands, the category accounting for high rank in index analysis are public relation events to attract customer attention and products and offering information. The results of the monthly trend about whole post category were also similarly analyzed so the promotion goal that the brand wants to seek in priority coincides with the customer compliance rate. Next, in the case of sports brand, public relations for products offering information, event for arousing customer concern, and participation activities accounted for a high rank in the index analysis and posted the most in the analysis of the monthly trend for whole post category. The researcher came to understand that the direction of content for brands shown through Facebook coincides with customer sympathy.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 의류학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.