상품과 서비스를 중심으로 본 한-인도 포괄적 경제동반자협정(CEPA) 개선방안 연구Upgrading Korea-India Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement(CEPA) in Commodity and Service
- Other Titles
- Upgrading Korea-India Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement(CEPA) in Commodity and Service
- Issue Date
- Korea-India Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement Upgrading; Commodity; Service
- 서비스경영학회지, v.15, no.5, pp.295 - 314
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Korea signed Comprehensive Economic Partnership Agreement(CEPA) with India in 2009. Trade between Korea and India had increased until 2011, however it decreased afterwards. It urgently needs to be upgraded to increase the effectiveness of CEPA. In order to find the upgrading area, this paper compared the structure of Korea-India CEPA with the structure of Japan-India CEPA by focusing commodity and service. MFN concessional tariff rates of India are also compared with the CEPA tariff rates to resolve the inconsistent structure of CEPA.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 경상대학 > 경제학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.