명월초 가루를 첨가한 소고기 패티의 최적화 연구The Quality Characteristics of Beef Patty with the Addition of Gynura procumbens
- Other Titles
- The Quality Characteristics of Beef Patty with the Addition of Gynura procumbens
- 이희정; 백재은; 주나미
- Issue Date
- Gynura procumbens; milk; beef patty; response surface methodology(RSM); optimization
- 한국식품영양학회지, v.27, no.5, pp.929 - 939
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study was to determine the optimal mixing ratio of Gynura procumbens and milk in the preparation of beef patties. The experiment was designed according to the central composite design for estimating the response surface, demonstrating 10 experimental points including 2 replicates for Gynura procumbens and milk. The physical, mechanical and sensory properties of the test materials were measured, and a canonical form and perturbation plot were used to show the influence of each ingredient on the final product mixture. Results of the measurements showed significant increases or decreases in the following properties: dough moisture (p<0.05); beef patty a (p<0.001) and b (p<0.001); hardness (p<0.01), adhesiveness (p<0.05), chewiness (p<0.05), and gumminess (p<0.05). In addition, the sensory measurements showed significant improvements in color (p<0.001), flavor (p<0.05), greasy (p<0.05) and overall quality (p<0.05). The optimum formulation calculated from the numerical and graphical analysis was 1.75 g Gynura procumbens and 20.44 g of milk.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 식품영양학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.