편의성 및 환경 특성이 뉴시니어의 음식점 선택에 미치는 영향The Affects of Convenience and Atmosphere Attributeson New Seniors’ Restaurant Selection
- Other Titles
- The Affects of Convenience and Atmosphere Attributeson New Seniors’ Restaurant Selection
- 깁보민; 김형민; 김영희; 윤지영
- Issue Date
- Convenience; atmosphere; new senior; selecting attributes of restaurant
- 동아시아식생활학회지, v.24, no.1, pp.12 - 19
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this research was to study the affects of atmosphere and convenience attributes on restaurant selection of customers aged between 50 to 60, referred to as new seniors. A survey was conducted with questions including convenience and atmosphere attributes (5 factors, 24 questions), respondents’ dining-out behavior (6 questions), and general characteristics. For the analysis, SPSS 20.0 was used for the frequency analysis, factor analysis and ANOVA. The findings of this research are as follows : First, new seniors considered cleanliness (4.23) as the most important factor when choosing a restaurant. Convenient facility (3.89), ease of use (3.68), atmosphere (3.33) and children amenities (3.18) followed. Second, the impor- tance of factors were compared according to the general characteristics. Based on gender, cleanliness and convenient facility showed a significant difference (p<0.05). Depending on whether they help raise their grandchildren and household type, the difference of ease of use and children amenities showed significance (p<0.05). Third, the importance of factors were compared based on their dining-out behavior. According to the average visits made to restaurants and the average payment per person, the difference of cleanliness and ease of use factors showed a significant difference (p<0.05). In addition, there were significant differences (p<0.05) on convenient facility and atmosphere factor depending on the average payment per person. The results of this research hopes to provide useful information to marketers targeting new seniors.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 문과대학 > 문화관광외식학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.