Activities of the women in physics committee in Korea
- Kim Y.S.; Yoon J.H.; Yim H.; Jung R.; Chung O.H.; Yang H.-S.; Chun S.-H.; Oh W.; Kim H.; Park Y.
- Issue Date
- Korea; women in physics
- AIP Conference Proceedings, v.1517, no.1, pp.120 - 121
- Journal Title
- AIP Conference Proceedings
- Start Page
- End Page
- Established in 2002 as a result of the first IUPAP International Conference on Women in Physics, and subsequently ratified as one of the permanent committees in the Korean Physical Society (KPS), the Women in Physics Committee in Korea has been playing a central role in making society aware of improvement of women's status through a variety of efforts, such as organizing workshops, site visits, and special sessions; holding the third ICWIP in Seoul in 2008; and hosting an annual KPS physics camp for high school girls since 2002. We present some details about these activities in order to share our experiences and discuss our future goals with members of the corresponding committees from other countries. © 2013 American Institute of Physic.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- ICT융합공학부 > 응용물리전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.