기업 외부환경 불확실성과 기업 내의 계약관계가 서비스기업 해외시장 조직구조에 미치는 영향The Effect of Agency Problem and Environmental Uncertainty on Ownership Structure of Hospitality Firms in Foreign Market Operation
- Other Titles
- The Effect of Agency Problem and Environmental Uncertainty on Ownership Structure of Hospitality Firms in Foreign Market Operation
- Issue Date
- Franchise; Market entry; Ownership structure; SEM
- 외식경영연구, v.15, no.1, pp.259 - 280
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- Since so little is known about how firms in the hospitality industry enter foreign markets, this study explains the variation in the outcomes of these decisions and highlights the impact of environmental components on international business decisions. This research develops and tests a model of the service unit ownership and control patterns used by international hospitality companies. The main purpose of this study is to investigate causal relationships among environmental uncertainty and organizational structure in the internationalization process of hospitality firms. As a whole, the conceptual model developed in the study received strong support from the empirical study. The increased level of environmental uncertainties will result in decreasing the level of ownership and control and are found to be significantly related to firms’ choice of market entry modes.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 문과대학 > 문화관광외식학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.