거래특유자산이 해외시장 진입에 미치는 영향:환대산업 기업을 중심으로An impact of transaction specific assets on international market entry mode:An empirical study in the hospitality industry
- Other Titles
- An impact of transaction specific assets on international market entry mode:An empirical study in the hospitality industry
- Issue Date
- 거래비용이론; 해외시장진입전략; 프랜차이즈; 구조방정식; Transaction Cost Theory; Foreign Market Entry Mode; Franchising; Structural Equation Modeling
- 관광레저연구, v.24, no.1, pp.533 - 552
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- A hospitality firm operating in foreign soil has a choice of entry mode strategies offering different degrees of ownership and control of its remote operating units located in foreign countries. This research develops and tests a model of the service unit ownership and control patterns used by international hospitality companies. The main purpose of this study is to investigate causal relationships among transaction specific assets and organizational structure in the internationalization process of hospitality firms. As a whole, the conceptual model developed in the study received strong support from the empirical study. The increased level of transaction specific assets will result in enhancing the level of ownership and control and are found to be significantly related to firms’ choice of market entry modes.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 문과대학 > 문화관광외식학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.