헤어 디자인에 표현된 정크 아트Junk Art Expressed on Hair Design
- Other Titles
- Junk Art Expressed on Hair Design
- 이원옥; 장미숙
- Issue Date
- Junk art; Merz; Combine; Set & Agglomeration; Assembly & Compression
- 한국미용학회지, v.17, no.3, pp.447 - 460
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- This is the study to illuminate the role as the social medium of the hair style by emphasizing the concept of green environmental resources through the hair design. To examine the Junk Art expressed in hair design, this study collected photographic works through the internet and beauty magazines, divided the cases applying the Junk Art materials into natural materials and artificial materials on the basis of previous studies, and classified the cases applying the Junk Art expressional type into Merz, Combine, Set and Agglomeration,Assembly and Compression. Kinetic waste was excluded because the use of motors or wheels has limits in application in hair design. To produce the works, this study produced six works in total by applying the Junk Art expressional type, using household waste such as cans, wire, bulbs, videotapes, cassette tapes, perforated stockings, discarded clothing, and hairpiece on the basis of the data analyzed above, and by using the materials that had their life ended although the form was not broken, or the things which missed the opportunity to be used. Through this study, it is considered to serve as the infinite origin of design in creating a new style through the material of Junk and the expressional method, and playing a role in enhancing the value of hair style.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 라이프스타일디자인학과 > 뷰티디자인전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.