드라마 ‘ 꽃보다 남자 ’ 의 헤어와 의상에 표현된 이미지 비교분석 − 대만 · 일본 · 한국의 F4 characters를 중심으로 −A Comparative Analysis on I mages of hair and Clothing in Drama ‘Boys over Flowers’ − Focused on F4 characters of Taiwan, Japan, and Korea −
- Other Titles
- A Comparative Analysis on I mages of hair and Clothing in Drama ‘Boys over Flowers’ − Focused on F4 characters of Taiwan, Japan, and Korea −
- 김혜진; 장미숙
- Issue Date
- Drama; F4; Hair; Clothing; Image
- 한국미용학회지, v.16, no.4, pp.1203 - 1216
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this cross-cultural research was to compare and analyze the images of F4 (Flower 4) characters expressed on hair and clothing in drama ‘Boys over Flowers’ that were produced in three countries, Taiwan , Japan, and Korea. Firstly, I have chosen the common 8 scenes of three countries for comparative analysis under the same standards. Secondly, I have compared and analyzed hair and clothing images of characters. The images were categorized into 6 styles; sophisticated image, casual image, natural image, classic image, romantic image and active image. The results that were compared and analyzed with the images expressed on hair and clothing in the dramas indicate that Ttaomings in Taiwan and Goo Joonpyo in Korea who played a role as Domyoji Tsukasa in the origiral cartoon have shown a similarity as sophisticated image, while Tsukasa in Japan has shown casual image. Ray in Taiwan and Louie in Japan who played a role as Hanajawa Louie have shown a similarity as casual image, and classic and casual images have been drawn from Yoon Jihoo in Korea. In relation to the role of Nishikado Sojiro, Semen in Taiwan has shown casual and active images, Sojiro in Japan has Shwon casual image, and classic image has been drawn from So Yijeong in Korea. With respect to the role of Mimasaka Achira, May in Taiwan has shown active image, Achira in Japan has shown romantic image, and casual and active images have been drawn from Song woobin in Korea.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 라이프스타일디자인학과 > 뷰티디자인전공 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.