艾靑 후기 詩의 정치 서정시적 특질과 강점 연구A Study of Ai Qing's Poems after the Year 1949: Focusing on His Political Lyrics and the Strength of His Short Lyrics
- Other Titles
- A Study of Ai Qing's Poems after the Year 1949: Focusing on His Political Lyrics and the Strength of His Short Lyrics
- Issue Date
- Ai Qing艾靑; Poems of Ai Qing艾靑詩; Truth; Political Lyrics 政治抒情詩; Ai Qing' s Short Lyrics 艾靑短詩
- 중국문화연구, no.17, pp.443 - 462
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to illustrate Ai Qing's poems after the year 1949, especially focusing on his political lyrics that cover almost half the existing two hundred seventy nine poems. In this period Ai Qing establishes a poetic trend that is different from the poems written before the year 1949. This trend toward political motivation has already appeared in his poems around the years of his stay at Yanan 延安 (1941-45). These poems are a full of his egoistic feelings to the White Terror, eulogies to the leaders of Chinese Communist and New Communist China, and abstract idealism for the proletariat. written in the style of a folk song. These poems are failure to stir the feelings of others, because they are vacant in content and low-grade in style.
Among the poems after the year 1949, the short lyrics, containing diverse feelings of life's philosophy, are worth while paying our attention. These poems are sincere and good enough to show his sense of the in-depth imagination and the ability to associate imagery. Things that are difficult to grasp, vague, and elusive, are presenting clearly before the reader in these poems. Even though they are not many in quantity, they can be considered as being representative of his poems after the year 1949.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 문과대학 > 중어중문학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.