청소년의 학업스트레스와 정신건강의 관계에서 사회적 관계의 조절효과Moderating effect of social relationship on academic stress and psychological health
- Other Titles
- Moderating effect of social relationship on academic stress and psychological health
- 김연희; 유미숙
- Issue Date
- 학업 스트레스(academic stress); 청소년(adolescent); 정신건강(psychological health); 사회적 관계(social relationship); 조절효과(moderating effect)
- 한국가정관리학회지, v.28, no.5, pp.225 - 234
- Journal Title
- Start Page
- End Page
- The purpose of this study is to examine moderating effect of social relationship on the relationship between academic stress and psychological health among of adolescents. This data used in this study used data was derived from the wave 2-4(2004-2006) of Korean Youth Panel Study (KYPS).
The results show that social relationship(parent-child relationship and peer relationship) had a moderating effect on academic stress and psychological health of adolescents. In short, it was verified that in the case of good social relationship, academic stress could actually buffer the effect of psychological health. However, it terms of parent-child relationship, it was not confirmed to have a moderating effect on academic stress and psychological health in the 11th grade.
The results from above suggest that schools and related facilities adolescent should consider the program to reinforce social relationship and the timing of the intervention.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 생활과학대학 > 아동복지학부 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.