연구동향 : 고려시기 개경사 연구동향2(2000~2009)Review on the Historical Studies of Gaegyeong in Goryeo Dynasty II(2000~2009)
- Other Titles
- Review on the Historical Studies of Gaegyeong in Goryeo Dynasty II(2000~2009)
- Issue Date
- Gaegyeong(개경); Gyeonggi administration system(경기제); walls; palace; royal tomb; Buddhist temple; market
- 역사와 현실, v.75, pp.319 - 354
- Journal Title
- 역사와 현실
- Start Page
- End Page
- For the last decade from the year of 2000 to 2009, a considerable number of studies on Gaegyeong, the capital of Goryeo dynasty, were published due to the increase of academic interest on Gaegyeong. This academic vitalization on Gaegyeong was basically resulted from accumulation of researches on the history of Goryeo dynasty. Academic interchange of Korean historians between the north and south after 2000 also gave deep influence on expanding the historical interest of Gaegyeong. This article investigated the meaning and trend of studies on Gaegyeong issued for the last decade. In detail this compared the studies with ones in previous times, classifying the publications on Gaegyeong into Gyeonggi administration system, walls, palace, royal tomb, Buddhist temple and market etc. by subject. In addition, this indicated that various historical sources should be arranged and founded for the purpose of encouraging to research on history of Gaegyeong.
- Files in This Item
Go to Link
- Appears in
- 문과대학 > 역사문화학과 > 1. Journal Articles
Items in ScholarWorks are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.